[blogtastic]

thanks for reading... really

Name:

we serve the ring community church, a new church in baton rouge, louisiana

3.01.2005

chicken tingles

for about a year now, any time i eat chicken, i get a strange tingling sensation in my arms 30 minutes later. it feels similar to when your foot falls asleep or you have been sleeping on your arm. they only last about 10 seconds, and then everything is back to normal. at first i was concerned b/c that is just odd. but now i have some fun with it (and by 'fun' i don't mean actual real fun, but kind of a boring fun, like scrabble). i can tell the quality of the chicken i have just consumed by the tingles produced as a result. for example: canes chicken, major tingles... almost to the point of pain; wendy's chicken strips, moderate tingles but they don't last long; mcnuggets, no tingle whatsoever.... supersize that.

does anyone know what could be happening to me?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's VD. Definately. Bank on it.

02 March, 2005 17:16  
Blogger megan kelly said...

What's VD?

02 March, 2005 17:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that might be the weirdest thing i have ever heard. lol when god made you, he thought "he can i make him different?"

04 March, 2005 14:46  
Blogger sharon said...

Josh, that is definitely wierd. However, I have something sort of similar. Whenever I eat salsa that is hot or I've even noticed it with sour candy, half of my forehead sweats & gets clammy. I think it is my left side. I'm serious about this, I noticed it when I was pregnant with Rachel & it still happens. Jon tells me it's because I only have 1/2 a brain..ha ha.

04 March, 2005 18:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready to read something different.

05 April, 2005 14:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearly you are begin punished because you hate scrabble

06 April, 2005 14:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home