[blogtastic]

thanks for reading... really

Name:

we serve the ring community church, a new church in baton rouge, louisiana

8.17.2005

for the love of all things sacred...

so there i was, reading through the comments on my last post, enjoying the witty remarks of my friends as they congratulated me on my new house... when it happened... some jerk posted a stock market ad in the comment section of my blog. as if it's not bad enough getting 20 emails a day offering "incredible deals" on everything from mortgages to relationships to pills that will... um... nevermind. have these marketers no shame? i realize that blogs are out there for all to see, and i accept the consequences, opening myself up to criticism, etc. but, it would be so nice to have some space... gosh!

7 Comments:

Blogger Meca said...

Congrats on your house, kid!

17 August, 2005 09:19  
Blogger nathan said...

Josh I know the feeling, I keep getting advertisements for hair straightener

17 August, 2005 09:27  
Blogger Wayj said...

The trick is to not actually read your blog comments. That way, you can never be bothered.

17 August, 2005 13:21  
Blogger ann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

17 August, 2005 14:09  
Blogger ann said...

am i the only one who can't resist the dig??? one word of advice - if you don't want the "targeted" spam - stay off the sites...

really, josh, that's internet 101...

17 August, 2005 14:12  
Blogger Alli Miller said...

Wait a sec?! You mean the personalized stock tips I get in my email aren't real? Holy Crap!!

But the graduate degree I bought online is totally accredited....

17 August, 2005 15:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble across this blog. Congrats on the new house! I'm still living at home, going to LSU, majoring in Creative Writing (I'm doing it for the money).

Hope everything is well with you.

-Stephen Phillips

31 August, 2005 23:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home