[blogtastic]

thanks for reading... really

Name:

we serve the ring community church, a new church in baton rouge, louisiana

1.18.2007

let me explain...

there are two reasons i haven't blogged in almost a year.
this is one of them:


Urban Word of the Day from urbandictionary.com

January 16, 2007: blogorrhea

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blogorrhea&defid=1072873

To write a [blog] entry just for the sake of posting an entry, not because you have done anything interesting today.

I couldn't really think of anthing good to blog about, so my last post was real blogorrhea.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!

Is it ironic or clever that you wrote a blog about not having anything to blog about?

I choose both my friend. BOTH.

18 January, 2007 15:49  
Blogger ann said...

welcome back! and it's been over a year... but who's counting?

i'm going with clever. notice he left the 2nd reason open...

methinks 'twill be his next post.

i may have stolen a heading or 2 since you've been gone...

19 January, 2007 01:31  
Blogger ann said...

oh, my bad - i forgot the update on the 29th...

19 January, 2007 01:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home